- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated on a rasp
- 2 cups heavy cream, room temperature
- 3 cups grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- Steep the cream. In a large sauce pot on medium heat add the heavy cream and the garlic. Steep for 5 minutes to allow the garlic to permeate the cream.
- Add the cheese. Once a low simmer is reached begin slowly whisking in the cheese until it melts and is fully incorporated. Taste and season with a pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper. Keep warm.