- ½ cup cream of coconut
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup mint, chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 cup blueberries
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and diced into ½ inch cubes
- ½ cup dried raisins with cranberry essence or dried cranberries (c’mon you know the brand!)
1. Make the dressing. In a small bowl add cream of coconut, pomegranate juice and mint. Wisk together, taste and add just a tiny pinch of salt.
2. Dress the salad. In a large bowl combine all of the fruit. Pour over the dressing and give a toss. Serve room temperature or cold.
Serving ideas: This salad is great next to grilled chicken breasts or along side scrambled eggs and bacon. Also think about topping oatmeal, cream of wheat or even your favorite plain cold breakfast cereal with a few scoops of this fruit salad.
Leftover idea: Put the salad in freezer bag and squeeze out all the air. Freeze overnight and the next day add to a blender with enough orange juice to liquefy for a fruity drink, add plain of vanilla yogurt for something a bit more substantial.