- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (7.5 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained
- ¼ cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup grape seed or olive oil
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- Feta cheese, for garnish
- Pita chips, crackers or crudité, for serving
1. Make the hummus.
Put chickpeas, artichokes and tahini into a food processor and run until smooth. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper. While the food processor is
still running, slowly stream in the oil. Turn the processor off and with a rubber spatula, fold in the spinach. Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl or and refrigerate.
When you’re ready to serve, drizzle the dip with oil and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve with pita chips or vegetables.