- 2 to 3 leftover cooked hamburger patties, finely crumbled
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 ear leftover roasted or grilled corn, kernels removed
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup pitted and sliced black olives
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips, slightly crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeo slices
In a medium-size bowl, combine the hamburger meat and salsa. Stir well and set aside.
In a large salad bowl, toss the corn, black beans, lettuce and black olives together.
Garnish the salad with tortilla chips, cheese, tomatoes, hamburger-salsa mixture and pickled jalapeo slices. Dress the salad with Creamy Lime Dressing and serve immediately.