- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying the muffin tin
- One 16.5-ounce tube prepared cookie dough
- 2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- Fresh berries, for topping
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Cut the cookie dough into twelve 1-inch slices. Press each slice into a cup of the muffin tin, making sure to spread it evenly over the bottom and sides. Bake until the crust is set and the sides begin to turn golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool in the muffin tin, then carefully remove.
When ready to serve, fill with 2 to 3 tablespoons vanilla pudding, top with a few berries and dust with confectioners’ sugar. Serve immediately.