- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bunch collards, trimmed, ribs discarded and thinly sliced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a saute pan on medium heat, add the oil, bacon and onions and cook until the fat has rendered, the bacon is crisp and the onions are tender.
Add the collards and sun-dried tomatoes to the pan and continue to cook until the greens wilt, about 2 minutes.
Add in the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately.