IngredientsFor the 1-2-3 Creamy Cheesy Sauce:
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated on a rasp
- 2 cups heavy cream, at room temperature
- 3 cups grated parmesan cheese Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces pre-washed baby spinach 1 pound fettuccine, cooked to al dente
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat shredded (skin included), bones discarded
- Shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
In a large saucepot over medium heat, heat the heavy cream and the garlic.
Steep for 5 minutes to allow the garlic to permeate the cream. Once a low simmer is reached, begin slowly whisking in the cheese until it melts and is fully incorporated.
Taste and season with a pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper. Keep warm. In batches, add spinach to the sauce and stir, allowing the heat to wilt the spinach.
Cook while stirring to allow the moisture to evaporate from the spinach. Add the sauce to the pasta in a large, family-style serving dish and toss. Top with chicken, cheese and parsley.